Membership eligibility guidelines:
An individual should satisfy the following eligibility criteria to become a Direct Member of the Association:
- Should have graduated from any of the following institutions:
IIM Ahmadabad IIM Bangalore IIM Calcutta IIM Indore IIM Kashipur IIM Kozhikode IIM Lucknow IIM Raipur IIM Ranchi
IIM Rohtak IIM Shillong IIM Trichi IIM Udaipur
IIT BHU IIT Bhubaneswar IIT Bombay IIT Delhi IIT Gandhinagar IIT Guwahati IIT Hyderabad IIT Indore IIT Jodhpur IIT Kanpur
IIT Kharagpur IIT Madras IIT Mandi IIT Patna IIT Roorkee IIT Ropar
Any other IIT or IIM to be established after 2013.
- Should have completed a degree/diploma program of at least 2 years duration at an IIT or a similar program of at least 1 year duration at an IIM
Associate Membership is open to individuals, other than the alumni of IITs/IIMs, deemed by the Board to have genuine interest in supporting the objectives of the Association.
- An individual for associate membership must be proposed by a Direct Member and seconded by another Direct Member. The nomination should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Board shall establish the individual’s credentials and approve his/her membership to the Association.
- The admission of new Associate Members to the Association shall be suspended when the number of Associate Members reaches one-third (1/3rd) the number of Direct Members.
- In order to further encourage support for the Association‘s objectives, the Board can, at its sole discretion, approve the membership of Associate Members in excess of one-third (1/3rd) the number of Direct Members.
Please fill the below form with subject as "New Membership Request" and provide your details as per above membership guidelines